CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

8 Simple Things

I was tagged by Jen for this one and it sounds like a lot of fun!
8 Simple Things
8 Favorite TV Shows:
1. John and Kate Plus 8
2. Desperate Housewives
3. Friday Night Lights
4. The Office
5. Extreme Makeover Home Edition
6. Drake & Josh/iCarly
7. Bringing Home Baby
8. A Baby Story
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Olive Garden
2. Texas Roadhouse
3. Carlos O'Kellys
4. Happy Joes
5. Hungry Hobo
6. Fazolis
7. Red Lobster
8. McDonalds (current pregnancy craving!!)
8 Things that happened yesterday:
1. Cub Scout Field Trip to the Atkinson Peek House
2. Watched the Hawkeyes beat Purdue!
3. Took Mark out to eat for his birthday
4. Got Whiteys for dessert
5. Sent Dylan off with the in laws to go to a hockey game
6. watched "Forgetting Sarah Marshal"
7. Went to the Coal Valley Depot with Mark for work issues
8. Went to the DeWitt Depot with Mark for work issues
8 Things I look forward to:
1. December 10th when we find out the sex of the baby
2. April 24th, our 10 year anniversary
3. April 29th, The baby's due date
4. Thanksgiving when I'll finally get to see my family again
5. Christmas
6. New Year's
7. Valentine's Day
8. Getting to quit my current job to stay home with "Little Bean" for awhile
8 Things I love about Autumn:
1. Changing Leaves
2. Pumpkin Patch
3. Carving Pumpkins
4. Trick or Treating
5. Mark's Birthday
6. Chicago Bears Football
7. Iowa Hawkeyes Football
8. The smell of Thanksgiving meals being cooked on the stove!
8 Things on my wish list
1. To have Mom back with us
2. For the baby to be a girl, though we'll be happy either way!!
3. For all of Mark's Grandpas to be healthy for the Holidays
4. To get a new bed
5. To have Dylan be a WONDERFUL big brother
6. To get my "nesting instinct" soon
7. That Dad can enjoy the holidays surrounded by family and friends
8. new laptop computer

1 comments:

Jen said...

You went to Whiteys??? I'm SOOO jealous! LOL

I can't wait to find out the sex of the baby, either! I'm on pins & needles!