2. A nice iPod, I would like to listen to my own music. If Dylan hears a song he doesn't like, he will ask me to change the station. Well this way he and Mark can listen to what they want and I can have my own playlist. :-)
3. A decent laptop computer for two reasons. First, Between Mark and Dylan I don't get too much time on the computer in the evenings AND if I had my own laptop, I could do my computing or eBaying in the living room on the comfy couch while they got their turns on the computer!
4. A new bed!!! We've had this bed for 10 years. And sadly before that it was my brother's and his wife's AND when they got it, it was from a garage sale! EWE! I think it's time.
5. A new garage door and opener so that I can start storing my car in the garage over winter, again. If I can't keep mine in the garage, then it's in the driveway and Mark's is in the street and the snow plow has to plow around it and Mark gets "snowed in". It's never fun shoveling and pushing him out, either.
6. Baby items! We have nothing in the house for the baby-to-be, yet. So it would be nice to get a few things in the house to start getting prepared.
7. Last but not least...and this one is not materialistic at all. I would love to have my mom back, at least for just one Christmas.

2 comments:
beautiful Kortney! I'm sorry that your mom isn't with you at Christmas. That must be very hard. I always want my mom with me too!
I love the new background! It is so beautiful!
I love that you did some materialistic stuff! Jen is just too nice... so far I haven't rubbed off on her yet! LOL
Thank you for playing along! I will put you down for next week as well!
I love your list! I, too, thought of being materialistic, but I had to put exactly what I wanted. If it makes you feel any better, I did ask my parent's for the Wii Fit... it was the only thing I asked for this year!
I sooo wish your mom was here, too. Just remember she's always in your heart & she's always looking down while she's gardening & smiling... I bet she can't wait to see "Little Bean"!!! Love ya!
Post a Comment